Japan is the ideal place in the Orient for your next adventure. Sushi, shiatsu sassage, and sumo wrestling are just a few of the luxuries. The people are fantastic, the culture hospitable, and the food delicious.
As a world traveler who has traveled to over 50 countries, more than 50 islands, and 6 continents I can truly say Japan is a must see indeed.
For those willing to live and work abroad in order to get the full exotic cross-cultural experience, I am for a limited time hand picking professionals and high achievers with a bachelors degree to teach English in the Japanese schools. No teaching experience is required, just a willingness to interact happily and cross-culturally with the people in what I call educational entertainment forums wherein you are the star facilitator from a native English speaking country.
If interested contact me at RevivingNations@yahoo.com (or gmail.com) to ensure spam filters don’t spit your letter out….write in the subject “English Teacher for Japan”.
www.PaulFDavis.com – Worldwide Motivational Speaker, Life Coach, and Author
Paul F. Davis is a world-changer who has touched over 50 countries, more than 50 islands, and 6 continents empowering people throughout the earth to live their dreams!
Paul is the author of 14 books and premier life coach building dreams, breaking limitations, and transforming individuals and organizations. Paul is a change master that knows how to play with pain, while elegantly and humorously navigating through transition and riding the waves of change.
– Paul worked at Ground Zero in New York City the first week of 9/11, two stops from Brooklyn Heights where Paul used to live. Paul drove a rental car up to NYC from Orlando, FL as all airports were shut down for national security reasons.
– Paul helped a Muslim young man rebuild his home at the tsunami epicenter in Indonesia and spoke to tribal groups in Wamena who are “naked and not ashamed.”
– Paul comforted victims of genocide in Rwanda and Burundi where 1.2 million people were slaughtered.
– Paul spoke to leaders in East Timor during the war for independence before the UN recognized the new nation.
– Paul addressed University students and monks in Myanmar working together to achieve democracy.
– Paul spoke throughout war-torn East Africa journeying deep into the “bush” where villagers have never seen a white man.
– Paul lived in and lectured throughout India and China the two largest populaces on earth.
– Paul journeyed to Pakistan twice since 9/11 to speak to large audiences about peace, non-violence, and reconciliation.