How do you establish rapport, win friends, influence people, and get what you want in life?
Rapport can be established several ways:
1. A smile
2. Take a genuine interest in others
3. Ask questions about others
4. Help and serve others in what they’re doing
5. Put sunshine on your face and soul into every handshake
6. When you meet somebody do so enthusiastically with animation
7. Don’t prematurely judge and try to size up people, believe the best about everyone.
8. Never put your map on people.
A smile costs nothing, creates much, and enriches those who receive it without impoverishing those who give it.
www.PaulFDavis.com – worldwide speaker, life coach & life-changing author of 17 books
Invite Paul to speak in your city or request life coaching. – RevivingNations@yahoo.com