1. Faith – trust in God with the faith of a child, believing in your Creator’s great love for you.
2. Prayer – prepare your heart with prayer, talking to God daily and drawing near to your Creator within your own heart.
3. Renew Your Mind with God’s Word – renew your mind by reading God’s Word, learning and embracing God’s thoughts and replacing your earthly thoughts with a heavenly and spiritual mindset (see Romans 12:1-2).
4. Speak God’s Word – change your confessions and declarations to be God glorifying, faith filled and empowering.
5. Live God’s Word – put feet to your faith and be a doer of God’s Word to bring His power into your everyday life.
6. Breakthrough Self-Imposed Limitations – leave miniscule mindsets and self-imposed limitations of the past behind pressing ahead into newness of life in Christ Jesus.
7. Transcend past paradigms, predispositions and proclivities.
We all have human tendencies, some not so empowering or uplifting. Be self-aware identifying your harmful tendencies wherein your flesh and carnal mind draw you. Be inwardly alert and awake spiritually to resist such tendencies to rise above your challenges and live victoriously with the power of God’s help moving in and through you.
http://www.PaulFDavis.com – author of Supernatural Fire & Waves of God