Interim Pastor, Senior Pastor, Teaching Pastor, Lead Pastor – Need a Pastor
Teaching Pastor Bible Foundations Revelation Supernatural Power (video)
Recently I completed an application and answered a series of questions for churches seeking to hire a Senior Pastor, Teaching Pastor, and/or Lead Pastor. Therefore if your church, or a church you know does need a Pastor, feel free to forward this to them for consideration, prayer and reflection.
Likewise if your church is in need of reformation, heavenly vision, revival, renewal, a great awakening and a spiritual revolution you have found your man to spark a revival and move them Godward to mature in Christ and fulfill the Great Commission.
My divine mandate is to encourage people to find wholeness in Jesus Christ appeals to me. People are looking for encouragement, restoration and life principles to be made whole. Wholeness is in Christ Jesus body, mind and spirit (1Thessalonians 5:23, Colossians 2:10; 2Corinthians 5:17; Romans 6:4).
As a worldwide minister, life coach / counselor, and fitness trainer I have a unique ability to touch and transform people at three levels (spiritual, mental and physical).
Knowing, glorifying and sharing the love and life of God is my heartbeat and personal mission. I am committed to New Testament theology embracing multiculturalism, pursuing reconciliation, being multi-generational and culturally relevant locally and globally – essentially what the New Testament Church should be (Acts 13:1-4; Acts 6:1-7; Matthew 28:19-20; Mark 16:15).
I understand the complexities and nuances of spiritual, social and economic development in a diverse urban context. Having lived in Queens (New York City), the most diverse county in the country, I am intimately acquainted with diversity. Moreover I have earned a Master degree in Global Affairs from New York University and ministered around the world having touched 70 nations.
I also have lived in the country away from the city and appreciate a slower pace of life giving one time to reflect and reconnect with his or her Creator. Nevertheless I value and enjoy both geographic and demographic contexts as each have their unique blessings, challenges and opportunities for a minister.
I desire to welcome and yield to the will of God to build and advance Christ’s kingdom locally and globally. Being a worldwide minister with heavenly vision, a heart for souls, a solid Bible teacher able to make mature disciples, and having the faith, patience and humility to release leaders to exponentially increase your congregation’s spiritual fruitfulness locally and globally; I can powerfully and passionately communicate the Good News of Jesus to your congregation, families, community and simultaneously impart an unstoppable spirit of faith to empower God’s people to live victoriously, be a blessing and impact society.
In relate well to different cultures having lived and traveled throughout 70 nations of the world.
For example in relation to the culture of Seattle and Washington State, I appreciate their organic food and rich Asian diaspora. I recently authored and published “The Future of Food” (volumes 1 & 2) after earning a 2nd Master degree in Global Food Law.
As for Asia, I have lived and ministered throughout the continent for 4 years and also Pastored a Chinese English Congregation for about 3 years.
Living in Orlando, Florida I also speak some Spanish and have traveled from Mexico to Argentina being able to connect well with the Latino community.
African Americans and I get on well as I appreciate their rich spiritual heritage, struggle for equality, overcoming adversity and Africa itself where I have ministered repeatedly.
My inclusive multi-generational focus facilitates both church growth and personal growth. I was raised by my grandparents, for whom I cared in their old age to avoid putting them in a nursing home.
I therefore understand the challenges of the elderly (physically and emotionally). In fact I have overcome many physical challenges myself from life-threatening situations while in war-torn and impoverished nations, giving me a unique understanding of how the human body works.
My understanding and wisdom relating to health and nutrition can energize the elderly and add years to their lives and life to their years.
As for the younger generation with their mobile devices and smart phones, I can provide them opportunities to maximize the media and make an impact locally and globally, while simultaneously teaching them the blessing of being present and uninterrupted engagement.
I myself have generated millions of page views online through my videos, articles, pictures and blog posts touching and impacting people throughout the world.
In an age of information overload, we are increasingly being spread wide and thin like pancakes and coming up short as people as our relationships become more distant and less meaningful.
Present in body and absent in mind, mobile device users (though some argue they are “multitasking”) are in actuality less efficient and effective while having an IQ 10 points lower than their peers.
I value education and can help parents improve the academic experience and outcomes of their children. Likewise I can help the unemployed and those in transition reinvent themselves and further enhance their skill set to increase their opportunities in the marketplace.
Because personal growth and advancement in all areas of life is important to me, I can appeal to unbelievers and believers alike desiring personal transformation and a new beginning.
This present generation wrestling to be relevant in a global economy therefore has a unique set of challenges which I am well equipped to speak and minister to, while simultaneously using and leveraging their talents to spread the Good News of Christ to be relevant in society and make an impact globally.
Please contact me regarding any Senior Pastor, Teaching Pastor, Lead Pastor, Interim Pastor opportunities or if you do not need a Pastor presently, but rather are desirous of a visiting minister to come speak and spark a revival and renewal within your congregation to transform your church family and move them Godward to be different and make a difference in society.
I pray all the blessings of heaven and earth be yours in Christ!
Paul F. Davis
Paul’s books – https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/1850142
http://www.PaulFDavis.com is a Worldwide Minister, Wellness Trainer and Life-Changing Author of 20 Books including “The Future of Food” (volumes 1 & 2) who has touched 70 nations winning souls, making disciples, training leaders, maturing churches and fulfilling the Great Commission.
More sermons to hear and consider when evaluating your next Interim Pastor, Senior Pastor, Teaching Pastor, Lead Pastor ..or if your Congregation is in Need a Pastor
Speaker for Schools and Students
Prophetic Preaching for Breakthrough
Generational Speaker to Bring Generations Together
Angels vs. Dumb Preachers Full of Unbelief and Evil
Army Suicide Prevention Speaker – Overcoming Obstacles by Faith
Health and Wellness Speaker – Overcoming Depression
Personal Growth – Be a Lifelong Learner and Invest in Yourself
Emotional Healing, Be Real and Tell The Truth
Parenting Trainer for Teenage Discipline
Date with Destiny – Leadership
Overcoming Adversity Speaker to Empower You!
Speaker for Kids Making Wise Choices and Friendships
Student Leadership – Healthy Relationships
Listening and Loving – The Art of Communication
Tsunami Survivors at the Epicenter in Banda Aceh, Indonesia
God’s Love for the World, Tsuanami Epicenter
Also, here below is my resume should you want to compare me with other Interim Pastor, Senior Pastor, Teaching Pastor, Lead Pastor candidates when you church is in need of a Pastor.
Paul F. Davis
Worldwide Minister, Bible Teacher, Motivational Speaker, Author and Life Coach engineering breakthroughs in over 70 countries. Empowers people to transcend their limitations and live their dreams.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Global Bible Teacher, Holy Spirit Led Preacher & Prayerful Minister
• Biblical and relevant messages to win souls, restore lives, make disciples, strengthen families, and reform communities
• Theological and doctrinal foundations grounded in the Word of God
• Divine wisdom, knowledge and global experience to turn wayward hearts to Christ imparting newness of life
• Compassion to love the lost, comfort the afflicted, and heal the wounded
• Supernatural ability to hear the voice of God and minister divine power to break addictions, liberate the captives and heal the suffering
• Fatherly affirmation to impart peace and emotional stability, while encouraging disciples to pursue their God-given destiny
• Knowledge of health, nutrition, personal wellness and disease prevention
• Mental health counselor and life coach for inner healing and transformation
• Biblical economics, principles of prosperity and entrepreneurship success secrets to build the body of Christ and get God’s people out of debt
Interpersonal Communication, Conflict Resolution & Team Building
• Effective communication training, cultural awareness, conflict resolution
• Exceptional interpersonal skills to interact with church leaders, laity, people and professionals throughout society.
• Generational and gender awareness to build the body of Christ inter-generationally, speaking the language of the people in a relatable fashion
• Interpersonal skills to build relationships, identify problems, resolve conflict, and creatively engineer win-win solutions
• Strong verbal and written communication skills that convey feeling, ideas, thoughts, direction, leadership, influence, impact and achieve results
Leadership, Marketing, Church Growth & Administration
• Leader to initiate tasks, lead projects, work cooperatively, supervise and train staff
• Visionary leadership, church planning, goal setting and talent development
• Marketing (in print, online), branding, economic intelligence, income generation
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & ACHIEVEMENTS
Pastor & Worldwide Minister
• Pastor, Director – Regeneration UCF Campus Ministry (2001-2004)
• Pastor – English Congregation, Bread of Life Chinese Church (2001-2004)
• Evangelism, Inner City Outreach (1991-1994), Prison Ministry (1991-1992, 2000-2001)
• World Missions and Christian Service – Rescue relief at Ground Zero in NYC during the first week of 9/11; helped rebuild a home at the Indonesia Tsunami epicenter; comforted genocide victims in Rwanda; spoke to leaders in Timor Leste during the war for independence prior to UN recognition; inspired students and monks in Myanmar; promoted peace and reconciliation in Pakistan; trained leaders in rural and war-torn east Africa; and fed the hungry in disaster-stricken and impoverished Haiti (1994-2013)
• World Peace Scholar Nominee (2009)
Learning and Development Trainer
• Florida Colleges Student Government Leaders Trainer (2013)
• Enrichment Lecturer serving Cruise Lines at Sea – Celebrity Cruises, Royal Caribbean, Princess, Voyages of Discovery (2009 – Present)
• U.S. Military soldier and commander training – sexual assault prevention, U.S. Air Force & suicide prevention, U.S. Army (2009 – Present)
• Teacher Training – Hillsborough County, University of South Florida (2012)
• Keynote Speaker for Leaders of Integrity, Orange County, California (2012)
• Hotel Human Resources Association of Central Florida – Keynote Speaker (2013)
• Author of 20 Self-Help Books for Personal Enrichment (1998 – Present)
Life Coach, Mental Health Counselor & Wellness Trainer
• Wellness Trainer for Optimal Health body-mind-spirit (1994 – Present)
• Life Coach for relational and professional success, leadership strategies, overcoming adversity, creative problem solving, conflict resolution, organization reformation and personal transformation (1994-Present).
• U.S. State Department, Diplomatic Missions – Foreign Service (2011-2012) U.S. Embassy in Timor Leste
• Fordham University, New York, NY – Healthy Relationships Speaker (2009)
• Seminole County Schools Mentor Program (2003-2004)
• Camp Challenge, Easter Seal Society for Disabled (1993)
• Personal Fitness Trainer –American Club in China, 24 Hour Fitness, Paramount Health Club, Bally Health Club(1995-1998, 2008)
• New York University, Masters in Global Affairs (2013)
• U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Healthcare Communication and Cultural Literacy (2013)
• Social Context of Mental Health and Illness, University of Toronto (2013)
• University of California-San Francisco, Nutrition for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention (2013)
• Michigan State College of Law , Master of Jurisprudence, Global Food Law (2012-2013)
• University of Central Florida (UCF) Teaching Academy – Reading Instruction Training for Educators (2012)
• Foursquare Church Planting Training (2008)
• Assemblies of God, Chi Alpha Campus Ministry Training (2008)
• Jack Hayford School of Pastoral Nurture (2007)
• Life Purpose Coaching – Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) & Coaching Institute of California (2005)
• Negotiations & Deal-Making, Harvard Business School (2004)
• Transformative Mediation – Hofstra Law School and West Florida University (2005)
• Theology, Spirit Life Bible College, Associate of Arts degree (1992-1994)
• Marilyn Hickey Bible College Foundations (1992)
• Benny Hinn, Youth Bible Training (1991)
• Business & Communications (Liberal Studies) B.S., Cum Laude, University of Central Florida (1990)