Worldwide minister Paul F. Davis founder of Dream-Maker Ministries was hit from behind by a drunk driver (a DUI driver driving on a revoked license from a previous DUI incident) on July 8, 2008, after which the driver went to jail. Paul however suffered injuries and the loss of his car, which he and his wife Karla shared.
Paul and Karla are desperately in need of transportation.
Dream-Maker Ministries is an IRS registered 501 C 3 charitable organization should anyone care to help the Davis family in this very difficult and challenging time.
Paul F. Davis is a world-changer who has touched over 50 countries, more than 50 islands, and 6 continents empowering people throughout the earth to live their dreams!Paul is the author of 14 books and premier life coach building dreams, breaking limitations, and transforming individuals and organizations. Paul is a change master that knows how to play with pain, while elegantly and humorously navigating through transition and riding the waves of change.
– Paul worked at Ground Zero in New York City the first week of 9/11, two stops from Brooklyn Heights where Paul used to live. Paul drove a rental car up to NYC from Orlando, FL as all airports were shut down for national security reasons.
– Paul helped a Muslim young man rebuild his home at the tsunami epicenter in Indonesia and spoke to tribal groups in Wamena who are “naked and not ashamed.”
– Paul comforted victims of genocide in Rwanda and Burundi where 1.2 million people were slaughtered.
– Paul spoke to leaders in East Timor during the war for independence before the UN recognized the new nation.
– Paul addressed University students and monks in Myanmar working together to achieve democracy.
– Paul spoke throughout war-torn East Africa journeying deep into the “bush” where villagers have never seen a white man.
– Paul lived in and lectured throughout India and China the two largest populaces on earth.
– Paul journeyed to Pakistan twice since 9/11 to speak to large audiences about peace, non-violence, and reconciliation.