Before doing business with MicroDecisions and CEO Peter Liggatt, consider the other 95 lawsuits initiated in Orange County, Florida by MicroDecisions suing many realtors and appraisers for breach of contract when they tried to terminate their service. Learn the questionable and highly disputable modus operandi of MicroDecisions.
Check your county records on Microbase, MicroDecisions, and Peter Liggatt before signing a contract. Exercise due diligence and make no assumptions. Get a full background check and extensive records search.
God only knows how many lawsuits Microbase c/o MicroDecisions has initiated across Florida considering the company claims to provide online data for over 40 counties throughout the state of Florida and aspires to provide bulk data for the whole of Florida.
Before doing business with Microbase c/o MicroDecisions it is advisable to do some homework in your respective county and evaluate the number of realtors and appraisers Microbase c/o MicroDecisions has sued there. The typical lawsuit costs realtors and appraisers around $2,000 before bearing the burden of legal fees and courts costs.
It seems signing a 12 month contract with Microbase c/o MicroDecisions can turn into a nightmare if you don’t read the small print on the back, which provides for automatical annual renewals which MicroDecisions c/o Microbase and Peter Liggatt are prepared to sue for to collect if a company fails to cancel according to all their timetables and rigid stipulations.
Sincere cancellation attempts may not keep your company out of court if you fail to read the fine print and adequately prepare for MicroDecisions and Liggatt’s clever contracts, which apparently have proven profitable based on the amount of lawsuits MicroDecisions has filed across Florida’s courts.
Questionably unconscionable contracts and deceptive billing practices should be strictly forbidden by the Better Business Bureau, Orange County’s Consumer Fraud Unit, and the Florida Real Estate Commission. Contact these regulatory agencies to file your complaint and protect consumers against fraud and unethical behavior.
Don’t let the litigious Britisher get your buck and laugh all the way to the bank. Consider the many lawsuits MicroDecisions filed against companies formerly doing business with it. Don’t make the mistake of many other realtors and property appraisers across Florida.
Should you error and enter into a contract with Microbase c/o MicroDecisions and later need mediation, contact Paul F. Davis to represent you.
Paul F. Davis is a world-changer who has touched over 50 countries, more than 50 islands, and 6 continents empowering people throughout the earth to live their dreams!
Paul is the author of 14 books and premier life coach building dreams, breaking limitations, and transforming individuals and organizations. Paul is a change master that knows how to play with pain, while elegantly and humorously navigating through transition to ride the waves of change.
– Paul worked at Ground Zero in New York City the first week of 9/11, two stops from Brooklyn Heights where Paul used to live. Paul drove a rental car up to NYC from Orlando, FL as all airports were shut down for national security reasons.
– Paul helped a Muslim young man rebuild his home at the tsunami epicenter in Indonesia and spoke to tribal groups in Wamena who are “naked and not ashamed.”
– Paul comforted victims of genocide in Rwanda and Burundi where 1.2 million people were slaughtered.
– Paul spoke to leaders in East Timor during the war for independence before the UN recognized the new nation.
– Paul addressed University students and monks in Myanmar working together to achieve democracy.
– Paul spoke throughout war-torn East Africa journeying deep into the “bush” where villagers have never seen a white man.
– Paul lived in and lectured throughout India and China the two largest populaces on earth.
– Paul journeyed to Pakistan twice since 9/11 to speak to large audiences about peace, non-violence, and reconciliation.
# # #