Ask yourself the following enlightening questions and allow your answers to direct the course of your life.
What is your purpose?
My purpose is to skillfully build dreams and peaceably bring people together, while playfully challenging their presumptions, breaking their limitations, and facilitating meaningful transformation.
What do you love, and how do (or will) your actions demonstrate this?
I love touching and uplifting people throughout the planet. I have demonstrated this love by my willingness to lay aside my personal agenda and help the poor and suffering throughout the world during times of disaster and calamity.
– Paul comforted victims of genocide in Rwanda and Burundi where 1.2 million people were slaughtered.
– Paul spoke to leaders in East Timor during the war for independence before the UN recognized the new nation now known as Timor Leste.
– Paul addressed University students and monks in Myanmar working together to achieve democracy.
– Paul spoke throughout war-torn East Africa journeying deep into the “bush” where villagers had never before seen a white man.
– Paul lived in and lectured throughout India and China the two largest populaces on earth.
My actions repeatedly have therefore attested to my heartfelt desire to love and uplift humanity. My biggest lifelong struggle has simply been financing my charitable work.
Write your ideal job description.
Paul F. Davis your job description is to daily love and uplift humanity by every means possible. You are to impart hope to every heart, joy to every human with whom you come in contact, and empower every person within your reach to live their dreams. You are to playfully challenge prejudice and presumption, peaceably build bridges for reconciliation, and bring about global good and transformation.
What do you want to be remembered for?
You are to live in such a way that you will be remembered for being the light of the world through which we learned to listen, laugh, and love one another.