My wife Karla just sent me this post on Rihanna concerning casting out demons, exorcism and supenatural power …which I would like to share.
Shut Up and Drive the Devil Out!
Get thee behind Ri, Satan! Growing up in Barbados, Rihanna witnessed many an exorcism. Mostly, they would happen at church when someone would jump out of the pew, screaming in a demon voice. “Everybody would rush toward them, pray,” she told radio DJ Jojo Wright on KIIS FM.
You mean something like this Rihanna? http://paulfdavis.com/supernatural-power
But sometimes the demons would hit a little closer to home, such as, say, in Rihanna’s home. One time, when Rihanna was a kid, her mother and some women were praying in Rihanna’s house and one of the girls started to scream. Rihanna and the other children were locked in a bedroom while the women prayed over the possessed woman. “It’s funny now, but I swear, at the time, I was sh-tting myself,” she says.
Hopefully the demons haven’t latched onto Rihanna. Not that a demonic fit wouldn’t have made for a fab acceptance speech at the Grammys.
To experience God’s supernatural power casting out demons and performing an exorcism in your city, invite worldwide minister Paul F Davis to town to bring God’s power down!
info @ PaulFDavis.com
The supernatural power of God changes lives and revolutionizes our world. I remember the first time I experienced the touch of God and the wonderful divine Presence of our Creator, it filled me to overflowing with joy unspeakable and glory.
Throughout the world wherever I minister and declare the mighty Name of Jesus, the Holy Spirit shows up in power to confirm the Word of God and the reality of the risen Christ to save, heal, deliver and empower humanity for a life of victory!
God is no respecter of persons and will fill and flow through whosoever dares to believe and with childlike faith puts feet to their faith in obedience to His Word.
Taste and see God is good and loves you!
info @ PaulFDavis.com – invite Paul to minister in your city for breakthrough!
1. Faith – trust in God with the faith of a child, believing in your Creator’s great love for you.
2. Prayer – prepare your heart with prayer, talking to God daily and drawing near to your Creator within your own heart.
3. Renew Your Mind with God’s Word – renew your mind by reading God’s Word, learning and embracing God’s thoughts and replacing your earthly thoughts with a heavenly and spiritual mindset (see Romans 12:1-2).
4. Speak God’s Word – change your confessions and declarations to be God glorifying, faith filled and empowering.
5. Live God’s Word – put feet to your faith and be a doer of God’s Word to bring His power into your everyday life.
6. Breakthrough Self-Imposed Limitations – leave miniscule mindsets and self-imposed limitations of the past behind pressing ahead into newness of life in Christ Jesus.
7. Transcend past paradigms, predispositions and proclivities.
We all have human tendencies, some not so empowering or uplifting. Be self-aware identifying your harmful tendencies wherein your flesh and carnal mind draw you. Be inwardly alert and awake spiritually to resist such tendencies to rise above your challenges and live victoriously with the power of God’s help moving in and through you.
http://www.PaulFDavis.com – author of Supernatural Fire & Waves of God
Supernatural power: healing, miracles & manifestations of God! Supernatural power to change your world. info@PaulFDavis.com supernatural power for your city!
Supernatural manifestations of God!
Paul F Davis – author of Supernatural Fire & Waves of God