5 Reasons Meeting Planners International (MPI) Event Planners & Program Coordinators love Paul:
1. Paul is respectful, courteous, polite, flexible, and easy to work with.
2. Paul is a life-changing author of 18 books providing rich content coupled with passion to empower and inspire any audience.
3. Paul is a worldwide professional speaker with over 15 years experience having touched more than 50 countries, over 50 islands and 6 continents with a wealth of personal stories, wisdom and humorous experiences to entertain and enrich any audience.
4. Paul is fun, high energy, and interactive. If you are looking for a speaker to awaken and impact your audience, Paul masterfully has a way to connect with and communicate to people. Voted “the funniest” in his high school class, Paul knows how to disarm and charm any audience. Paul even surprised himself when he managed to date Cinderella at Disney World, while working there as a bus boy in high school.
5. Paul is relatable and his messages are real and applicable to our everyday lives. No matter what season of life you may find yourself, Paul knows how to equip and empower you to live your dreams!
Invite Paul to speak at your next event!
Paul F. Davis is a worldwide speaker who has touched over 50 countries & 6 continents building bridges cross-culturally and empowering people throughout the earth to live their dreams!
Paul is the author of 18 life-changing books. Paul’s incredible depth and rich writings make him a notable and unforgettable speaker able to connect with and inspire any audience to achieve greatness.
Paul has appeared on numerous international broadcasts from Investors Business Daily, Oprah & Friends to Fox News to talk about success, leadership, relational intricacies, conflict resolution, life balance, and living your dreams. By reason of his global travels, Paul is a highly sought after diversity and multicultural awareness speaker.
Playboy Radio Afternoon Advice host Tiffany Granath calls Paul an awesome relational coach and recommends his books on love, dating, and sexuality.
Paul worked at Ground Zero in NYC during 9-11; helped rebuild a home at the tsunami epicenter; comforted victims of genocide in Rwanda; spoke to leaders in East Timor during the war; inspired students & monks in Myanmar; promoted peace & reconciliation in Pakistan; and has been so deep into the bush of rural Africa where villagers had never before seen a white man.
Academically outstanding Paul humorously and elegantly transforms individuals and organizations.
Paul empowers people to love passionately and live fearlessly.
Dare to Believe, Become & Live Your Dreams!
Overcoming Adversity Speaker to Empower You to Live Victoriously
Empowering & Liberating Women to Achieve Greatness
Relationships Help, Tips, Advice for Problems & Test for Healthy Relationships
Healthy Relationships Speaker
Happiness – Being Happy in Hard Times
Encouraging Youth of the World to Guard Their Hearts & Live Purposefully
World Peace Over Propaganda & Demonizing Nations
Protect Our Planet from Plundering Profiteers
Wall Street Bull and Widespread Bankruptcy
Invite Paul to speak in your city!
Email – RevivingNations@yahoo.com
Phone – 407-967-7553
Paul’s enrichment speakers network is able to meet any need you may have to make your next event a success. Whether you need someone for a business or college talk, Paul can perfectly match your next event with the ideal speaker.