Celebrity Cruise Line enrichment speaker Paul F. Davis adds some filet mignon historical and women’s rights topics to his many inspiring relational and personal empowerment offerings as a keynote speaker.
Paul F. Davis is passionate about women’s rights and liberation. Paul has traveled to over 50 countries, more than 50 islands, and 6 continents of the world where he has personally witnessed gender bias and inequality. During Paul’s last visit to Indonesia, the world’s largest archipelago and Muslim populace, Davis filmed a documentary on the sex slave industry and the oppression of women.
Davis, a prolific author of 14 books including a 200 page spinoff book from Oprah’s ‘New Earth’ which Paul titles “Update Your Identity” is getting phenomenal reviews and an unprecedented amount of phone calls to book him as a conference speaker.
Contact Paul to speak on your cruise ship or at your next conference.
RevivingNations@yahoo.com (or) gmail.com
An astute author and international speaker, Davis can design a tailor made program and talk to fit any audience. As a road warrior Paul’s speaking fee and honorarium is all-inclusive as he bears the expense and attends to the details of his own travel.
Here are Paul’s newest History talks which are exciting and turning women on throughout the planet!
1. Misogyny and Oppression of Women
Historical oppression of women in the region preceding liberation movements leading to emancipation.
– Separatism and Suspicion in Tsarist Russia
– The Conquest of Individual Independence
– The Double Oppression of Capitalist Exploitation
– Self-awareness and Class-Consciousness
– Feminism, Morality, and Political Activity
– War Against Japan, Radicalism, and Peasant Women
Bearing the Burden [1904-1905]
– The Battle Against Illiteracy and Right to Education
for Equal Economic Opportunity
2. Women’s Rights Movement in Russia Leading to Global
Gender rights activists, reformers, and organizations that pioneered movements that earnestly fought for women’s rights.
– Woman during the reign of the Tsars
– Moscow Strikes of 1875: Arrests, Imprisonment, and ‘Trial of the 50’
– The 1905 Russian Revolution and the Bourgeois Feminist movement
– Motives, Methods, and Aims of Women’s Struggle for Freedom
– Bourgeois Class Women versus Working Class “Sisters”
– Working Class Women Leveraging Power and Asserting Influence
– 19th century revolutionary journalist Kravinsky comments on moral force
– The League for Women’s Equality and the Progressive Women’s Party
– Social Democratic women (Bolsheviks and Mensheviks), Marxism, and
3. The Russian Women’s Liberation and the Battle for Gender Equality in the
Marketplace that Swept the Globe
An ongoing assessment of historical trends in freedom of expression for women as they break social stigmas and constraints to enjoy liberties. Examine the battle for gender equality in the marketplace.
– 17th and 18th Centuries Exploitation of Women During Industrialization
– New Economic Model, Devaluation of the Family, and Capitalism
– The 1894-96 economic strikes in Petersburg
– The great textile workers’ strike of 1896
– The 1917 October Russian Revolution
– Bolshevik Women’s Struggle to Overcome Oppression
– The propaganda work of the paper ‘Rabotnitsa’
– History of International Working Women’s Day
4. Russian Women in Government & Society
Evaluate and learn from leading ladies in Russian
and society who reformed the world in which we live.
– The Bourgeois Feminist Movement
– Unification of Working Class Women
– Social Status and the Struggle for Civil Rights
– Peasant Majority and the Tchaikovsky group
– Rosalie Jakesburg’s group 
– Moscow Women and ‘Trial of the 50’
– The “Working Women’s Mutual Assistance Association” 
– Clara Zetkin and the International Conference of Socialist Women [1907,
– Fight for Universal Suffrage in the Legislative and Local Assemblies
– Congress of all Russian women 
– Social Democratic women activists and Alexandra Kollontai
– Division and Line of Demarcation Between Bourgeois Feminists Owning
Property and Socialist Working Women
– Feminist and Socialist Agitation Opening the Doors for Women in Politics
– Concessions, Class-Contradictions, Capitalism, and Sex Discrimination
– Stalwarts of women’s liberation and comrades Krupskaya, Innessa
Armand, Stahl, Kollontai, Eliazarova, Kudelli, Samoilova, and Nikolayeva
and other female workers of St Petersburg.
5. Women’s Issues in Current Affairs
Investigate current affairs and women’s issues of vital strategic importance. Time shall be given for discussion, questions, and answers.
– Breaking Limitations on Individual Development
– Asserting Social Rights and Freedom of Expression
– Bolsheviks such as A. Kollontai Organized Public Meetings Opposing
Bourgeois Feminists 
– Women’s Suffrage Movement in the USA 
– Women in the United States Gain the Right to Vote 
– Identifying Gender Social Stereotypes, Taboos, and Fears
– Role Playing: Girl, Daughter, Woman, Wife, Mother, and More
Contact Paul F Davis to speak on your cruise ship or at your next conference.
RevivingNations@yahoo.com (or) gmail.com
Paul F. Davis is a world-changing leadership & diversity speaker who has touched over 50 countries & 6 continents building bridges cross-culturally and empowering people throughout the earth to live their dreams!
Paul is the author of 14 books. Paul has appeared on numerous internationally broadcast radio shows from Oprah & Friends to Fox News Radio to talk about conflict resolution, peacemaking, foreign policy, and diplomacy. Playboy Radio host Tiffany Granath calls Paul an “awesome” relational coach and recommends his books on love, dating, and sexuality.
Academically outstanding Davis was trained in transformative mediation & conflict resolution (Hofstra Law School); strategic negotiations (Harvard Business School & U. of Washington); advanced interrogation (Reid & Associates founders of the polygraph); and NLP & Life Coaching (NLP & Coaching Institute of California).
Paul humorously and elegantly transforms individuals and organizations.
Paul’s organization Dream-Maker Inc. builds dreams, transcends limitations, & reconciles nations.
Paul worked at Ground Zero in NYC during 9/11; helped rebuild a home at the tsunami epicenter; comforted victims of genocide in Rwanda; spoke to leaders in East Timor during the war; inspired students & monks in Myanmar; promoted peace & reconciliation in Pakistan; and has been so deep into the bush of rural Africa where villagers had never before seen a white man.
Paul empowers people to love passionately and live fearlessly.